Monday, May 17, 2010

Too Short

So my little break went by way too fast! Last week I cleaned the house and did the laundry on Monday so that I could be lazy the rest of the week. I actually had plans to go on a couple bike rides and work in the yard but the weather didn't cooperate so I spent time reading a novel, catching up on my TV shows, and basically doing a whole lot of nothing. I was able to catch up with some friends and spend some much needed extra time with Mike and the kids. I got to play volleyball one night (every Tuesday from now on if anyone is interested in playing). I had to work a couple days but nothing too bad. Summer classes start Wednesday and clinicals on Friday so the next couple months will be very crazy, but I am looking forward to it. I just hope I don't go crazy in the process!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad we could get together a few times in the past few weeks. YOU are amazing- super mom, wife and lady:)

Christy Woolston said...

Volleyball? Tuesday nights...tell me more. :)