Sunday, August 22, 2010

A New (School) Year

The summer has come to an end too quickly once again. Overall it was a good summer: we had a great visit with Kaienta and the rest of my family; I got an A- in both my classes; we were able to hit the pool quite a few times; the kids hung out with friends; and that's about it, nothing too exciting. I am looking forward to a new schedule which will help (hopefully) bring some routine back into our lives. The kids start school tomorrow and I start my last semester on Wednesday. The next 5 months are going to be crazy busy but I am looking forward to finishing school, taking my boards, and finding a job all while trying to balance my kiddos with their crazy schedules, time with Mike, and my current job. It's a bit overwhelming but I can do it! I have lots of great people who help me each day and would not make it without them. You know who you are: THANKS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Carly, you are amazing! You're last semester, WOW and look at your A's. I hope if I am ever in need you'll be my nurse. The next few months will FLY by! Just take one day at a time.