Sunday, March 13, 2011

2 Young Men

12 is an important age for boys, they are old enough to receive the Priesthood and take on those responsibilities. We have been trying to prepare them spiritually and emotionally. My boys have both grown into fine young men and are ready for the responsibilities and are excited for this next step in their life. Yesterday we got them prepared physically: haircuts and suits! Today they were ordained and it was an amazing experience. I loved seeing them on either side of the Bishop at the pulpit as they were presented to the congregation. Then the spirit that was there as they were ordained was so strong. We had a nice family dinner after at our house. It was a special day, one I will always treasure.


Mike helping Noah with his new tie.


Cole looking good!


Noah looking good!


My awesome kiddos!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute and so exciting. I can't believe they are 12- you are such a good mom. I love their suits. So grown up!

Christy Woolston said...

They look so handsome in their new suits. Congratulations boys! Getting the priesthood is a wonderful blessing.

P.S. the Bishop was so funny.

Heidi Sue said...

Cute family!! I can't believe that they are all so big. I remember when they were just tiny. In just a few years they wil all be grown up and out of the house.