Sunday, March 13, 2011

12 Years Old

I cannot believe my boys are 12!!! Time really does fly when you are having fun!

I had to work ALL day on their birthday but Mike took them to dinner and I told them we would have a fun weekend celebrating!

Friday was their birthday party with their friends. We went to see the movie, Rango (they all loved it and so did I), then we picked up Little Caesars on the way home, had pizza and cake and ice cream, then they played hide and seek at the neighbors (they have a bigger yard), and then came back to our house to open gifts and play Wii. It was the easiest birthday party and so much fun! (and not too expensive either)

Here is a picture of the cake my talented friend, Aislinn, made. I told her some of the boys favorite things and what they enjoyed and she came up with this awesome cake! The bottom layer was for Noah whose favorite colors are purple and black. She had a music note, a skateboarder, and a guitar on the back part, which are all things he enjoys. The top layer was for Cole who loves cows and his favorite color is red. Then she topped it off with "spaghetti and meatballs" because both boys LOVE pasta. It was so fun and so yummy!!!



Here is a picture of the 6 boys together...they are a great bunch of boys, so nice and polite, and so much fun. I am glad my boys have good friends and that they were all able to come and have a great time.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOVE the cakes. Can they really be that OLD. the new hair looks great, it is funny how they don't change over the years, but their hair seems to be a constant CHANGE over the years. They both look so much like MIKE!