Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Catch up...

Well, it has been almost 2 weeks since I last posted anything...SORRY! It has been a busy 2 weeks so I will try to catch you all up on what we have been up to. We have been to Cherry Hill a few times, always fun! We have seen a few movies: Nacho Libre (Mike & I), funny! If you like Jack Black you will enjoy it. It was nice and clean, which was a bonus. Ice Age 2 (the kids & I) at the dollar theater. It was pretty good, the kids enjoyed it. Cars (the kids & I), really fun enjoyable movie. Let's see what else have we been up to. Oh, I took Jenna to the pediatric dentist and she actually has 5 cavities that she is going to have fixed tomorrow. I picked up a couple prescriptions that I have to give her before her appointment to make her loopy so she will hopefully not remember and hold still to get it all done. I 'll let you know how it goes. Monday night (July 3rd) is a big night here in North Salt Lake, the city does a big fireworks show. We use to go to Mike's parents house and BBQ and watch fireworks from their front lawn. Since they have moved they reserved a pavilion at a park where we could all get together and eat and watch. It was fun. The kids road bikes and scooters, hiked the little nature trails, and played on the playground. On the 4th we stayed home and did some fireworks in the road with some of the neighbors. Mike was letting off bottle rockets and he shot off a BIG one he had right as the sherriff was coming up the street. Needless to say his other illegal fireworks were confistcated. Oh, well. We had plenty of others. Anyway, it has been a busy fun summer that is flying by.

No comments: