Friday, July 21, 2006

Kids Meeting!



Besides swimming the other option for keeping cool is playing inside. Sometimes it is hard because the kids want ot play outside so bad, but it is just too hot. One thing they like to do is have what they call Kids Meetings. Rylee is in charge and they do different activities for set amounts of time. (they use a timer to keep track) This is how they set up in my living room with all their supplies to keep them busy. They read, draw, play games, dance, make up little plays, etc... They are all so creative and I love listening to what they come up with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids Meetings rocks!
I love to be around Jenna and the boys.
Because I love them so much.
It is amazing to see what Jenna can do.
I love my siblings so dang much.
I love you and dad too.
Love Yours Truly,
Rylee Marie Martin!