Friday, July 21, 2006

Hot Weather


Eliza (my sister Leah's daughter) and Rylee

Cole, Noah, & Jenna

Jenna having a little snack!

So the last week or so here has been HOT! 100 + almost everyday. Needless to say we have been making good use of our Cherry Hill passes. Lastnight we went swimming in West Valley with my cousins, my siblings, and everyone's kids. It was a lot of fun! My cousin Nick, his wife Nicky, and there cute kids; Caden and Brooklyn were in town. It was good to see them, they live in Kansas so we don't see them often. We also got to see my cousin Kara's week old son, Miles. It is always nice to spend time with family because it seems those times are few and far between with the busy lives we all lead. Thanks Aunt Karen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so fun!!!!!
Thank you for taking us!
Love RYlee