Sunday, September 03, 2006

Family BBQ

Yesterday we went to a BBQ that some of my cousins were having at Taylorsville Park. The food was great, thanks Pearl! And it's always fun to see my cousins since it doesn't seem to happen often enough with the busy lives we all lead.
My cousin Adam and his wife Katie were there and I haven't seen both of them for a long time, they live in Virginia. Adam leaves on Sept.11 for Irag. I am so grateful to him ( and the thousands of other soldiers like him) for serving our country and defending my and my family's freedom. They (and their families)sacrifice so much for each of us. THANKS ADAM!
My Great, Great Aunt Mary was there as well. I haven't seen her for years, which she kept reminding me of. I use to stop by and visit with her at least a coule times a year and it has been years. I promised her I would come see her soon. We were sitting there talking and I realized that she is my kids great, great, great aunt, wow!



Here is my Great, Great Aunt Mary and my cousin Adam

Here is Jenna and my cousins daughter, Manaye. They had so much fun playing together. They are only a month apart.

No comments: