Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Jenna, the Youngest


I am learning why the youngest child in a family is "spoiled". Jenna is the only one at home with me all day and goes pretty much wherever I go. When you only have 1 child with you and they want something you (or I should say I) think it's only one so it's not too bad and she gets it. Or maybe it's because the others have worn me down. Whatever it is I have been buying her so many little things lately. Most of it is "Dora" stuff, which is her new favorite. Last week it was a Dora "packpack", today it was a Dora book and Dora slippers (which are too big but she "had" to have them and they were only $3). She is so much fun, but a little extra whiny lately. I have to keep reminding myself she is 3 and all my other kids were "terrible" 3 year olds, not terrible 2's. And she does make me smile or laugh more than she frustrates me. Thanks Jenna, I do enjoy our time together, just the 2 of us.

No comments: