Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Rylee, The Daredevil

A lot of you know that Rylee's favorite thing to do at recess and any time we are at a playground, is the bars (not monkey bars, but the tricky bars). She was attempting a trick on the bar last year when she broke her wrist. Anyway, she does this new trick called "The Daredevil," which is sort of a flip on off the bar with no hands; whatever it is it scares me everytime I see her do it. Well, today I was at the school volunteering when one of the secretaries, who is also in our ward, was telling me a story. Yesterday when she was doing ground duty they had a sub ground duty there as well. The sub called her over and said, "You have to see this!" Well, what she was so amazed with was Rylee doing "the daredevil" on the high bar. Krista, the secretary from our ward, has seen Ry do it a hundred times and was not surprised. I told her that Ry had come home yesterday with broken glasses (unfixably broken) from doing "the daredevil". Her glasses fell off as she was flipipng and then she landed on them and heard them snap. Luckily she has a second pair. Anyway, I told Krista that I hate watching Ry do the bars and that I am just waiting for the day the school calls to tell me she has broken a bone. We laughed, at least we all know where Rylee gets it from (definitley her mom, haha!). I will try to get a picture of her doing "the daredevil" soon.

No comments: