Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Day of S's

Today was a day full of S's for me:

Solo parenting; Mike has been out of town for a few days and I miss him and all the help he is to me with the kids and around the house. I guess it helps me appreciate him more when I do the solo thing for a short time. Thanks, Mike!

Scrapbooking; I spent most of the day scrapbooking with my friends which I haven't done for a while and am realizing how much I need to catch up on.

Snacking; it comes with scrapbooking (of course) and solo parenting. I tend to snack a lot when I am by myself in the evenings watching t.v.

Slacking; in the meal prep. department. Jenna & I went to lunch with friends today and I didn't feel like cooking tonight so I picked up something for the kids and I.

favorite Show; LOST!!! If you don't watch it you can't understand the addiction. I can't miss an episode or I would be LOST!

Snow; yes we got our first snow in the valley today. Mostly just some flurries, but snow is snow. I am not ready for the cold yet even though I know it is coming.

Sleep; I guess I should try and get some sleep to round out my day of S's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was really cute- I had fun scrapping yesterday!