Sunday, October 01, 2006

I Won!


Some of you know that I have pretty good luck winning tickets. Usually it's movie premier passes, but I have won Disneyland Passes, The Fixx Tickets, and this week tickets to see Rain. I wasn't totally sure what it was, but I am so glad I won! Mike and I went to see Rain, The Beatles Experience at Capital Theater on Friday night. They were incredible! They have been together for 20 years and played over 4000 shows. They do all Beatles songs and sound sooooo much like them. I read a review saying these guys are better musicians that the Beatles, they said they would have to be to play the Beatles music so well. I don't know about being better than the Beatles, but they were amazing! And since we never got to see the Beatles live, it was really great for Mike and I to experience (almost) what it would have been like. They played their music chronilogically and dressed like the Beatles. It was a fun show! I am glad Mike was able to come with me. He worked everynight this week until 11 or later, and he barely made it home on Friday so we could go. What a great way to relax after a long hard week!

No comments: