Sunday, October 15, 2006

Family Vacation!!!

Well, it has been awhile since I posted anything because we have been on a much needed and wonderful family vacation. We left last Friday afternoon and drove to Vegas and stayed with Sara and Nate. Then headed to San Diego on Sat. We stayed with my Uncle Donny (my mom's brother) and Aunt Becky and two of my cousins, Colby and Ryan. They live just a few blocks from my grandparents so we were able to spend time with them as well. We went to the beach at La Jolla, Legoland, Sea World, etc. It was nice to spend so much time together as a family since Mike has been so busy with work and we have all been busy with life. On the way back we stayed with Sara and Nate again and were able to spend more time with them. My cousin Matt and Rachel, his fiance, came over for a couple hours so we could meet her and spend some time together. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family and extended family. Thanks to my aunt and uncle for their hospitality, to Colby for putting up with my kids ;-), Ryan for letting us have his bedroom, Grandma and Grandpa for dinner, tickets, etc, Sara and Nate for letting us stay, etc. Everyone helped us to have a great family vacation!!!

No comments: