Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Another Movie and Aida

It seems that we go in spurts of going to movies or not. We have definitely been on an on spurt lately. Mike & I went to see the premier(yes I got free tickets again) of Dejavu (new movie with Densel Washington) on Monday night with some friends. It was a great movie: good story, intense, sad, funny, it had it all and it was clean. We all enjoyed it.
One of our local high schools, Woods Cross (where our kids will go if we stay here), has an incredible drama department and always puts on wonderful musicals, plays, etc. This year they have been doing Aida and Rylee really wanted to see it. I thought we had missed it but found out yesterday that it was the lastnight. So I took Ry and two of her best friends, Daisy and Mandy, to go. It was amazing! I really enjoyed it and can not believe the voices these kids have. I kept having to remind myself that they are only 16 or 17, amazing! The girls really liked it too. Rylee got really excited when some of the ensemble cast was doing back tucks and back handsprings.

No comments: