Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Girls



I haven't posted any pictures recently so I wanted to add some. Here is one of my cute girls in their matching pj's. They love each other so much, I love watching Rylee help Jenna and play with her and make her happy. If Jenna is upset with me and Mike's not home she cries for Rylee. I hope their close relationship continues their whole life. I know it will change and grow, I just hope they continue to appreciate each other and enjoy each other's company. The other picture is one of Jenna having a "few" donut holes, her favorite treat besides chocolate. Every time we go to the grocery store she likes to get some. She usually eats them while we are shopping which is nice for me because she'll sit still in the cart. This night she wanted some for a treat before bed, she assured me she could eat all of these. She took at least one bite out of each one, so I guess she thinks she ate them all.

No comments: