Thursday, April 05, 2007

I GOT IT!

I had my interview on Tuesday and felt really good about it. They said they would let me know by next week but I got a call the next day offering me the job. I will be working as a dispatcher, dispatching all non medical calls from hospitals and instacares. Right now it is an oncall position with 1 scheduled shift a week. They said if a benefited part time spot becomes available I can take that. So for now no benefits but it will be nice to only work a little each week to get back into the swing of working. So today I have to go take a drug test and get a couple shots. I am really excited! I think it will be a great job for me and I can even study and stuff when it is not busy, which will be great since school starts the middle of May. A lot of changes in my life right now, but I am so excited to get started on the road to becoming a nurse! ( I have put it off long enough, it is time! )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Carly! It seems like your whole world is changing...it's kind of exciting, but I was thinking how strange it would be to be in your shoes, but how awesome. School, and a job....good luck with it all!

Anonymous said...

way to go Carly! I am proud of you!
i think having to go to work oncxe a week would be a refreshing change if it were me!

sara