Friday, April 20, 2007

Life...

I started my training on Tuesday and really liked it. I liked the people and the job. I also like the fact that it is the kind of job where you can leave your work at work. I debated with myself about going to the other interview and finally decided to stick with the job I have. I felt good about the decision. I did more training on Thursday and know I made the right choice for me right now. I registered for my classes and am officially a college student again. I am only taking 2 classes but it is going to be a crazy summer.
The boys started cub scouts this last month and lastnight they did their first flag ceremony. They did great: Noah carried the flag in and Cole called the color guard in and led us in the pledge. It was fun to see them participating and trying something new. They were botha little leary about scouts but have loved the few times they have been.
Rylee had a little accident at gymnastics lastnight. She had a good fall off the balance beam. Her coach said she got right back upand luckily her pincky toe is all that was damaged. It is all swollen and black and blue but she is tough!
Jenna has had to adjust to having a working mom (luckily training will be the only time I will be working during the day) this week and seems to be ok. She has been a little more whiny but not too bad. Today her and I went to her gymnastics and then to the new rec center. She goes to the daycare there while I work out and then we go swimming, just the 2 of us. This has become our Friday ritual lately. I am not sure who enjoys it more, Jenna or me.

No comments: