Monday, April 16, 2007

Our Busy Life

Today I had my new employee orientation and tomorrow I start training for my new job. Last week I got a call about another job I had applied for awhile back. I am going to interview on Wed. night. It is another on call position but it is at Primary Children's Hospital and would be much more hands on which I would love. I figure the more I can learn from experience the better. I am hoping it works out but if not I still have my job at dispatch which will be good too. Last week I went to my new student orientation at Salt Lake Community College and tomorrow night at midnight I can enroll for classes. The semester starts on May 14. I am realizing that my life is changing all at once and it is so exciting and so scary and I hope I can make it all work. I know I can it is just going to be a matter of getting use to everything all at the same time. It will definitely be a crazy summer. I just have to make sure I have time for work, school, studying, and my kids and Mike. That list should be reversed, the kids and Mike come first. I am going to have to be more organized, I guess it's a good thing I went back to a Franklin Planner this year.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Carly, I just read lots of your blog entries. Sounds like you really are busy! You are making some big changes in your life and I hope it all works really well for you. I just found a really neat way to organize - it is a website: flylady.com. Check it out. It will be helpful with your new job, school, and keeping up your home and family. Thanks for being such a great friend to Katie & Julie!

Amy said...

Carly, you're making the right choice and even though it'll be busy it will be worth it! It's an exciting yet scary time but the adaptation for sure will happen. Plus, summer semesters are always crazier than others so you'll get adjusted to craziness then the fall semester won't seem so out of control! Good luck!