Monday, May 07, 2007

The Baptism Weekend


Cole & Noah with Aunt Sara, Wyatt, Mara, & Jenna

Cole & Noah with Mike

This weekend was sooooooo busy and sooooooooo great! My parents were in town to look for a house, to see my boys and my sister's son get baptized, and to celebrate my sister Sara's (who was here with her family from Las Vegas) birthday and graduation from Utah State. Saturday we had a luncheon for the boys and then their baptism. Then we went to my nephew Taylor's baptism and a dinner. It was nice to see the boys take this step in their lives. And really nice to have so much family here to celebrate with us. It will be nice when my parents live here so we can spend time with them on a regular basis.
I also started my job this weekend. I worked my first graveyard shift Saturday night. It wasn't too bad. I was able to sleep for 6 hours on Sunday afternoon and felt fine today. Mike, Jenna & I went to Home Depot today to get some new plants and veggies for the garden. It was a nice to spend time with Mike and work together on the yard. We planted all the plants we bought as well as deep cleaned the deck, which desperately needed it. We bought a new grill today too and are looking forward to bbq weather.

No comments: