Monday, May 28, 2007

The past few days...

Nothing too exciting has been going on around here, but I thought I would just do a quick update. I aced 2 quizzes in my Biology class last week (2 more this week, not feeling as confident though). I worked by myself for the first time Saturday night, it went fine, it was a really slow night (got lots of studying done). We got a boat, kind of. (long story) I went to lunch and a movie (The Waitress, highly recommend it!) with my brother and his wife. Was treated to a lunch today, homemade by Mike. He was watching Bobbie Flay on the food network and was inspired so he ran to the store, got what he needed, and came home and bbq'd. It was pretty darn good! Rylee fell off the deck today, backwards! Luckily only a little scraped up and bruised. Only 4 more days of school left for the kids and I am still trying to decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I guess we'll see.

No comments: