Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Baby is 4!



Where has the time gone? I cannot believe Jenna is 4! All the kids have their own little personalities and such, but something about her is very unique. She has been so different from day 1, I don't really know how to explain it. I think part of it is the fact that I really feel like she is suppose to be the end of our little family, the baby. I am a little sad thinking about that today, but loving the new stage of our lives. I have always said that all my kids were more terrrible 3's than 2's and she has been no different there. The last few days or week she has been a lot less "terrible"; less whining, more polite, less fighting (against me), more cooperative, etc. It has been really nice and I am hoping this "new" Jenna is here for awhile. We love her and I do not know what we would do without her. She adds so much to our family!
Happy Birthday Jenna May!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are so right! These past few weeks have been showing me a new Nat too - and it's the "three" personality that's popping through and driving me nuts! Glad to know there's a light at the end of the tunnel...in a year!