Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Crazy Week....

So it has been a week since I posted and it has been a crazy!!!!! one, to say the least: We have gone to 3 more baseball games for the boys and they had bball pictures taken. I have still been training at work which is days 9-2, but tomorrow is my last day, yeah! I spent a few hours on Saturday weeding, yuck! Tonight Mike & I worked on getting the "garden" ready. The kids have had teacher appreciation week all week with a different theme each day, which means a different little gift each day for 4 teachers. My parents flew in today and Sara & her family get here tomorrow so I have been cleaning and getting ready for that. The boys get baptized 0n Saturday so I have been getting things ready for that. The 3 younger kids started swim lessons. Sunday we took a family drive to the Farminton Bay Wetlands to see all the birds. I have been trying to get some exercising in. Mike spent all day Saturday and plus some helping 3 neighbors with his friends bobcat, hauling dirt and leveling yards. And all this is besides the "normal" everyday activities. Life...

No comments: