Friday, November 30, 2007

12 YEARS


Tomorrow is our 12th, yes, 12th anniversary! I cannot believe it has been that long. We have had our ups and downs just like everyone. Lots of struggles to help bring us closer, is what I like to think of them as. We have also been greatly blessed, which I sometimes have a hard time remembering. I am so grateful for Mike and our little family we have created. I am also very grateful for my family and his family (that is mine now too) for all the love and support from them.


Here are just some of the reasons I love Mike so much:

-He is the best daddy around, he loves our kids and so many others (and all babies like him too)

-He will do (almost) anything for anyone, he is very giving

-He can make me smile and laugh even when I am in the worst mood

-He holds me when I cry, and just lets me get "it" all out

-He works hard to support our family, he's one of the hardest workers I know (most of the time)

-He also knows how to play and have fun, which I tend to forget


I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!!!

4 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies by too quickly sometimes but, flying is better than dragging. If time flies it means you're having fun. Carl and I had our 12th in August and it doesn't seem like 12 for us either. Congrats! You do have a wonderful family and it comes from two very deserving people. You guys are great!

Rachel said...

You two are such love birds. Just don't let MIKE give YOU any Hicky's tonight!
Happy 12th! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations! What a milestone. Thank god for husbands!

Unknown said...

Congrats! All babies do love him:)