Monday, November 05, 2007

Lost Tooth





I know what you are thinking, isn't she a little young to be losing her first tooth? YES!!! She was at the dentist a few months ago and the dentist told me she had a loose tooth and that it is really not too uncommom for a 4 year old to lose their teeth. She did get her first tooth before she was 3 months old so maybe... It makes me sad, my baby is losing her teeth already!
She told me she couldn't eat treats at the movies today (we went to see The Bee Movie with my mom and my sister and her kids) because her tooth hurt and was really wiggly. She ate some popcorn and licorice anyway (come on its the movies, you can't not eat popcorn and licorice, right?) but not as much as she normally would. Then we came home and she was playing outside, but came in crying and complaing that her tooth was stuck. I messed with it a little and it came right out.
She is not the youngest in our family to lose a tooth, Cole actually beat her by a couple months. The only difference is that his were knocked out and hers came out on its own. The tooth is soooo tiny!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Savannah will be so jealous. Being that she didn't get her first tooth until she was 15 months she has a while to wait.

Rachel said...

I met you about the time Jenna had her first tooth. Oh that wasn't very long ago.
Hey, at least she didn't loose the tooth during the popcorn/candy snack. Hopefully the tooth fairy is ready with a few extra coins.

Grammy said...

That reminds me of when Katie lost her first tooth. She screamed bloody murder when we tried to pull it out. We thought for sure the neighbors would call the police!

Amy said...

oh, i'll bet that made you so sad especially considering she's your baby! i really thought it would have been an accident!