Thursday, December 06, 2007

It's Almost Over...

This semester that is and I can't wait! I think I bit off a little more than I can chew this semester with school. My schedule seemed so full and crazy but now it is almost over and I am soooooooo glad. I took my last 2 tests yesterday and today. Next week I have 1 final and then I'm done for a few weeks. Next semester I only have 1 class and it is my last prereq. which means in the spring I can officially apply to nursing school. I don't know how long of a wait it will be but figure I will wait until the waiting starts to decide for sure which route I am going to take. For now I am just going to review all my Anatomy and hopefully kick butt on my final. Then, I have to decide what to do over my "break". First thing I need to do is Christmas shopping.....Then I have some books I have been wanting to read, but have not had time for "fun" reading...Then I think I am going to attempt to finally paint Jenna's room. I have had all the stuff to do it for a year or so now and it's time to just do it.....I also will enjoy volunteering at the kids school a little, which I have really missed. I think that should fill up my month off, if I have any extra time I will just hang out and relax.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Carly, first just Breathe. Enjoy your downtime and the kids.
I know I always had a To Do list longer than my arm during the Christmas break, but in the end the happiest times where just relaxing with the boys.
I am so proud of you for keeping all the balls in the air!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Let me know if you need for me to talk to anyone at Westminster - they have a great nursing program.

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you. I know you have worked really hard this semester. You truly are a superwoman! Try to relax a little then when you have all your extra time you can come over in the spring and help me paint my kids rooms:)

Amy said...

ah! blessed break! finals are such a pain but they are such the light at the end of the tunnel! like rachel, i too always had a list longer than you can imagine for things i wanted to do on break. i'd love to come help paint Jenna's room! it would be more fun if there were more people - and then we can head to Katie's :)