Sunday, December 16, 2007

YEAH!!!

The semester from hell is over! It wasn't really that bad and I realize when I am in the actual nursing program it is going to be even harder and more stressful, but this last semester was CRAZY! for me. My final was not too bad and our teacher posted our grades yesterday and I got an 89 on the final and an A (96%) for the class! I'm not trying to be boastful (well, maybe a little) but it feels sooooooooooooooooo good! All the stress, hard work, long study hours, sacrifices paid off. I also got an A in my Chemistry Lab and my Nutrition class, so I am just waiting to hear about my Chemistry Lecture grade which I am pretty sure is an A as well.
I went to sell my books back and buy my books for next semester the other day. For those of you who have not had to buy college books in awhile, they are not cheap! I was bummed thinking I didn't want to spend any $$ on books right now, I would rather spend it on Christmas for the kids and Mike. Anyway, I went and got $120 for the books they would buy back and then got the books I needed and the total was $121. YEAH! I was so excited!
So now what I am I going to do with all my "free time", which I have realized isn't all that much extra time. Oh, well. I can still read some books I have been wanting to read (I started Twilight today). I am also hoping to get Jenna's room painted before I go back as well. If I accomplish that as well as finishing Christmas shopping and spending quality time with the fam it will be a wonderful break.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i am so happy for you. what a smart girl!

kelly said...

Good job brainiac!
Now if you have some free time, maybe we can get reaquainted.
I miss Carly.

Sara B said...

Yeah Carly! SO proud of you. Enjoy the book! love you!

julie said...

That is Awesome!!! My goal is to get some A's next semester too. We should plan some study days to keep each other motivated.