Sunday, April 06, 2008

New Hair

Yesterday Jenna and I went and got our hair done. Jenna has been whining everytime I do her hair. When I asked her if she wanted to get it cut she said yeah like Mara's (her cousin that live's in Vegas and recently cut her hair too). So that's what we did, and it is so cute. I only had an inch cut off and a good thinning out (I have so much hair) as well as some new color. I have liked the red so I did more red and had her do a little blonde for something new.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good ladies. I like the new dos.

Unknown said...

I love getting my hair done. You look great. Jenna told me she was getting rainbow hair though? HA

Amy said...

i'm loving your long, red hair! jenna's is so cute too!

Heidi Sue said...

You both look so cute, I love Jenna's hair. Short hair is so much easier to do.

Anonymous said...

love it!