Friday, April 04, 2008

My Week, My Life

This has definitely been an "interesting" week, a sign of things to come I guess. I had to work 4 of the last 5 days as well as 3 days of school including a test today. I also had PTA responsibilities to take care of as well as the normal mom duties. I am TIRED! but I survived (thanks to help from family and friends). I am thinking the next 3 years will be somewhat crazy, but worth it in the end. Somedays I am not so sure, but most of the time I know I am doing what I am suppose to be right now in my life. I keep reminding myself to be grateful for my trials as well as all the little blessings in my life each day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Before you know it you will be a nurse and this craziness will be in the past. I am glad to help anytime!

Rachel said...

Oh Carly, this made me cry. Through the trials comes blessings, rewards and love. It will be worth it, but there will be so many hard days when you are juggling everyone's lives and wondering when you get a moment of peace. I've been there. Just remember to reach out and call for backup when you feel like its too much to handle.
You are such a great example of positive attitude and perseverance.
Love you!