Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Only in Utah...

Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL spring day here in Utah, sunny and 81 degrees. It was a little windy, but so warm. I went to work at 10pm and as I walked into the hospital I could not believe how nice it still was. Then as I walked out of the hospital this morning about 7am I could not believe how much cooler it was then when I had gone in. I came home and slept for a few hours and woke up to snow. Yes, I said SNOW! Only in Utah can you go from a summer feeling day to a winter day in les than 24 hours. I guess the good thing is we know it won't last long and we could even be back up to 80 the next few days.

1 comment:

Heidi Sue said...

WOW! I know it's a few days later, but can you believe this weather. I woke up to a bang, I thought it was a earthquake. Now it is snowing. I just want the weather to stay nice. I am tired of the cold.