Monday, April 28, 2008

YEAH!!!!!!!

This morning I took my final for my physiology class. It felt so good to have it over and done. I feel pretty good about it so that is even better. Now I have a break from school for a couple weeks and this summer I am only taking 1 class online so it will be a little less stress and time. That is good since I am working again. It has been so crazy trying to juggle school, work, the kids, motherly duties, etc. Luckily Mike has been a big help! I am hoping now that school is done it will calm down at least some.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so amazed at you and all you are doing. I am cheering you on:) Great job.

The Curtis Family said...

I LOVED it when finals were over and you could just take a break. Enjoy your 2 weeks!

----Allison

Rachel said...

Ah, deep breath. See, one day at a time. Every morning I get up and say, only such a such days until school is out... AND THEN I GET TO GO TO UTAH! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Carly! We should plan something fun for this summer a BBQ at our house...

Heidi Sue said...

Way to go!!!! You are so busy. I don't know how you keep doing it.