Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

I was lucky enough to go see the Twilight movie 2 times this weekend. First on Thursday night at midnight (thanks, Leah) and on Friday evening (thanks, Katie). I like it both nights but more so the second night. I wouldn't say it was the best movie ever and I don't think movies are ever as good as the book, but I really enjoyed it. It was actually better than I thought it might be. I wasn't too sure about the actors they had cast, but liked all of them. Now I cannot imagine anyone else playing any of the parts. I would love to hear what you all thought...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE! I went into it without very high expectations. I wasn't sure about the cast of characters either. But, like you I cannot see anyone else playing those parts and I was pleasantly surprised. I have seen it twice and liked it both times.

Rachel said...

twice?! I'm so jealous. I've been thinking I would have this baby so I haven't made ANY plans. I may have to sneak into see it soon. I am so curious!!

Anna said...

Carly, this is Anna Cash, I didn't know that you were into Twilight. So am I, so much so that I convinced Bucky to read it too. He's still working on it. I loved the books and was trying to have low expectations about the movie going in so i wouldn't be disappointed. I was pleasantly surprised. Buck found the movie online so I've been watching it. The quality isn't great, but whatever. Check out our blog,it's not that great, but whatever. it's coolascash.blogspot.com