Thursday, January 15, 2009

It All Begins...

Tomorrow is my first day of nursing school. I am so excited and extremely anxious! I know this is where I am suppose to be in my life right now and am looking forward to learning all sorts of new things, but...
But, what is the next 2 years going to bring!?!?!
I know it is going to be hard. I know it is going to be very time consuming. I know I will miss out on some things. I know I will be stressed. I know I will be ignoring my family more than I should. I know I will have to depend on others more than I like. I know my whole life is going to change. I know that I will learn. I know that I will do my best. I know that I can do it. I know that it will all be worth it!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

I know you are going to rock :) Feel free to call me anytime...I don't live THAT far away now.

Pratt Family said...

How exciting! I know it will be hard but you will do great and later look back and wonder how you did it! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! You'll be great and it WILL all work out.

5ofus said...

I am so excited for you! I am glad that you will get a quick trip in to Arizonia this weekend just you & Kelly because those days will be hard to come by.

Stacy said...

You will do great! It will be well worth it in the end!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you. You will do awesome.

julie said...

You will make it through and it will be so worth it! Let me know if I can ever help with anything and I really mean it too!

Anonymous said...

Yes you will be busy busy busy! But hey if I can do it...YOU CAN DO IT!! :) Good luck! I'm here to help but you're way smart so I know you will pass with flying colors!