Thursday, July 16, 2009

Look a like...

Here is a picture of Cole from the 4th of July. He has been growing his hair out for quite some time. In the beginning he wanted to do it to look different from Noah which I thought was a perfectly good reason. I actually like him with long hair. He has been learing to play the guitar so it's a good rocker look too. Recently he was asked a few too many times if he was a boy or a girl (I don't think he ever looked like a girl, but long hair usually = a girl, or so the stereotype goes), so he kept thinking about cutting it. Last week Mike was giving himself and Noah haircuts and he told Cole he would pay him if he let him shave his head. Cole debated in his mind and finally gave in. Well, in the middle of the hair cut he changed his mind. So Mike left some of it a little long, kind of a skater hair cut. It's kind of funny since Cole wants nothing to do with skateboarding and Noah is the one totally into skateboarding right now. Anyway,, when I saw him I instantly thought of a picture of Mike from about the same age with a similar skater do. I can not seem to locate the exact picture I am thinking of but found one that was close. I have always said Cole looks more like Mike and now I see it even more. What do you think?!?!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love that he wanted you to only cut some bangs!