Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Cute Girls

The girls have needed haircuts for awhile now, I finally took them yesterday.
Aren't they so cute?!?!?!


I thought Ry just wanted a trim but she told me on the way to the salon that she wanted to cut it short. I love it! It makes her look so much older though.....

So, Jenna has been making some off the wall comments lately:
1- The whole family was in the car and we drove past a building that Mike had done some tile work in. They had painted the brick on the outside of the building and I pointed it out as we drove past. Jenna says "I know it looks ridiculous!" We could not stop laughing.
2- Tonight Jenna was showing her poster from her VIP at school to my parents. She was telling them about each picture, while I was texting on my phone. She kept telling me to listen and I kept ignoring her (I was not being a very good mom). I told her I had already seen the pictures and heard about them. She kept trying to tell me stuff and I should have listened cause after a few times of me ignoring her she said, "Unbelievable!" and put her poster away. Again we were all laughing hysterically.
3- A few minutes later, she was asking me if she could play Webkinz on my computer. I told her no and she was trying to tell us she knew her password. She told my dad "I have it rememorized" and we were all cracking up yet again.

We love you Jenna, thanks for making us laugh!

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Rylee does look so much older. It always amazes me how different a hairstyle or hair cut can make a person look. Cute girls indeed!

Unknown said...

Love Rylee's hair- so cute