Friday, March 12, 2010

My Sweet Girl

This week at school Jenna was her class "mystery student". Her teacher read 3 clues about her everyday and then today Mike & I went to her class with a poster and her favorite book to read to the class. We told the class all about her pictures and then the kids got to ask Jenna questions. Her teacher reminded the kids that they could only ask about Jenna or make a comment about Jenna and I was shocked! Not shocked because of what they said but shocked that a group of 6 & 7 year olds were so sincere and sweet. These are just some of the comments that were made: "I like Jenna because she is nice to me" "I like Jenna because she is my best friend" "I like Jenna because she is kind to the whole class" "I like Jenna because she plays with me at recess" I was a proud mom today listening to Jenna's classmates describe her this way. She is so much like her big sister in this way. Always nice to everyone, trying to be friends with everyone. She is such a sweetheart!

I don't think this picture shows her sweet side, but I love her funny side too!



No comments: