Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Bouncing Fun

After the Martin family fun we met up with my family for Delozier family fun. Because we weren't sure what the weather was going to be like we opted for inside fun and headed to Kangaroo Zoo. It's a bouncy house place that the kids love! They all ran around like crazy while the adults watched and hung out.


Here is Ry. She wanted to pose, she actually went down the big slide like this.



Cole enjoying himself!


Jenna & Mara had a blast!


Wyatt would not hold still long enough for me to get a good picture. Most of the ones I took of him were all blurry due to the fact that he was running away. I finally had my dad hold him still and snuck up and snapped this picture. He is such a crazy kid and I love him!


Audrey hung out with the adults. Here she is with Grandma, just chillin'

No comments: