Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Last Time (hopefully)


I have been getting my varicose veins treated and today was the last of 4 surgeries/procedures. So this will be how I will be spending my time the next couple of days, same as 3 other weekends the last couple months. My legs look and feel so much better! It also gives me time to study which I have been slacking on. But tonight I am going to enjoy some TV and start the studying tomorrow. The picture is too small to tell but it is Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall, one of my favorite movies which happens to be on TV right now. ;-)

Shortly after I got home and laid down I felt a weird sensation and thought "are we having an earthquake?" But it only lasted a couple seconds and nothing else seemed to be moving so I figured it was due to the fact that I had been under conscious sedation just an hour or so before. Then I see everyone's posts on facebook and checked KSL.com and sure enough it was an earthquake.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wish I would have known- I would have brought you dinner again- we need to reschedule lunch, love you!