Sunday, April 25, 2010

SOCCER

Jenna's spring soccer season is almost over and I have only been able to go to 2 games. I am just glad the 2 days I could go the weather was beautiful! It has been fun watching her, I just wish she had a better coach. I know it's hard for them to get coaches and I would volunteer but I don't have the time or the knowledge and skills (I know next to nothing about soccer). Her coach is very nice, but doesn't really know what she is doing and they don't have practices so they just do the best they can. I think Jenna has had fun but she says she doesn't want to play next year so I guess we will be finding something else for her to try.
I was able to get a couple good pictures yesterday. I especially like the one of her kicking, I was lucky enough to take it at just the right moment. The other picture has a funny story behind it. My neice, Shannon, was at the game and she kept telling Jenna to block the green players when they were kicking it in. So she finally stood in front of this girl and the green player was not about to let her so she stepped in front of Jenna and Jenna stepped in front of her and she stepped in front of Jenna and again and again. The green player was getting mad and Jenna was just laughing the whole time. I think she thought it was some kind of game or something. Anyway, it was fun to watch her play and enjoy her self this season.


No comments: