Wednesday, February 02, 2011

14!

I cannot believe that Rylee is 14 today! Where has the time gone?!?! I remember the first time I held her in my arms (after pushing for an hour!) and feeling her sweet spirit emanating from her. I felt so blessed then and even more blessed today. She has become a beautiful young woman and is so full of life. It is impossible to be around Rylee and not be happy! She has taught me countless things about life and is an example to me in so many ways. Our family would be so dull without her. She never seems to sit still, literally! She loves to be busy and doing something every second of the day. She is up and gone everyday by 6 a.m. for cheerleading practice and then comes home and does homework and chores as quickly as she can so she can hang out with friends or chat on facebook or take pictures or dance or dream about JB (Justin Beiber). She is AMAZING!!! Love you Rylee!!!


Here she is with two of her BFF's


Here she is doing what she loves and is great at...being loud and cheering for others.


Here she is with her most prized possession, life size cardboard cutout of Justin Beiber. She really is OBSESSED!!! Some people may think she is crazy and but I figure what's the harm...right?!?!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe it either! She is such a sweet, good girl. We love Rylee.