Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy 38th Brandon!!!

Today is my brother, Brandon's, birthday. He would be 38 today! We miss you B!
Tonight we are getting together to have cheesecake in honor of him.


I made this for his memorial service and now have it in my living room so I can look at each day and remember B and his life. It is really hard some days, just miss him more, and wish I could call and talk to him. I can't believe it has been over 5 years.



This is one of my favorite pictures of B and me. It was taken at the Outer Banks in NC almost 14 years ago. Mike, Rylee, and I were just saying goodbye after an incredible week with the family in an incredible place. Even after a week at the beach I was still pasty white and as usual B was so nice and tan. We had to take a pic of the two extremes.


No comments: