Wednesday, February 02, 2011

60

My dad turned 60 yesterday! He doesn't seem that old to me, actually 60 doesn't seem that old to me anymore for anyone...maybe 80 is old. Anyway, I have the best dad in the world!!! I wanted to throw a big party since he is so old, but mom said he just wanted a nice dinner with family and their best friends. So we had dinner (Frogmore stew...yummy!) and shared some of our favorite memories with our dad. We also had to answer a questionnaire about him and I did ok, but learned a few new things about my dad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN, WE LOVE YOU!!!


Here are my parents with their best friends, the Noltes. They have known each other for 36 years! Greg had lots of fun memories to share about all the great times they have had throughout the years.


Here is my dad and Jenna. My dad only has 1 sister and she lives in Virginia so she sent money for me to get him some balloons and a few things so this picture was for her.


Here he is waiting to blow out the candles on his yummy lemon cake my mom made. I told mom she should have put on 60 candles but she didn't want to burn the house down...

No comments: