Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Griffin!!!

My baby brother turned 23 on July 22nd. Sara and her family were still in town so we all got to celebrate together. We went to lunch at 5 Guys (yum!) and then came to our house for cake and ice cream. I cannot believe he is 23! I have so many funny stories of him when he was little...up until he was 8. That's is when my family moved to North Carolina so I feel like a missed out on a lot of his "later" years growing up. He just recently moved back to Utah and it has been a lot of fun having him around. You have had to make some hard decisions and major changes lately and I have been very impressed with your courage. Thank you for being an awesome uncle to my kids, they love you and look up to you. We love you and are so proud of you!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!








No comments: