Monday, August 22, 2011

Horseback Riding

For Christmas this last year my parents gave each of the kids a "coupon" to use to go somewhere or do something with Grandma and/or Grandpa. I loved this because they really don't need more stuff and it gives them special memories with Grandpa and Grandma. Jenna had decided she wanted to go horseback riding with Grandma. My mom was excited because that is something she loves to do! We decided to meet my mom in Park City on the way home from Bear River Lodge so that Jenna could go before school started. Then Rylee decided she wanted to do the same thing. Then Jenna was a little nervous and wanted me to come too. So the girls and I met my mom at McDonalds (that is where the girls wanted to eat) and then headed to the stables in Deer Valley. We got there and Jenna looked really nervous until she got on her horse, Bo. Then she was all smiles. Rylee's horse was an appaloosa named Romeo. We headed out from the stables right up the side of the mountain. It was so beautiful and neat! Luckily I was at the back of the line so I could get some pictures.



She LOVED it!


Ry had a great time too!


We were going right through the trees, up and down the mountain. So cool!


This is the view from the top of the trail, looking east (I think) from Deer Valley at Jordanelle.
It was so incredible!!!



No comments: