Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sunday Night at Mom and Dad's...

Is always entertaining, but even more so when all my siblings are there too. Of course we had a yummy dinner (food is never not delicious at mom's house) and great conversation (reminiscing a bit and lots of crazy stories from the kiddos). It was nice and cool outside so we sat outside then played some badminton until it was too dark, then we went inside to play The Game of Things (if you have not played, I highly recommended it!). It was another great Sunday night at the Delo's.


Here are my sisters, Sara and Krista, playing badminton. Krista is blurry due to the fact that my camera is not great at capturing action shots.



This is my dad rolling on the ground laughing! Who knew badminton could be so funny.



Here is a shot of my mom hitting the shuttlecock. I missed when she hit a dragonfly instead of the shuttlecock...I think that was what was so funny to my dad...



Cole loved badminton but I didn't get any pictures of him playing that night. He was pretty good and kept saying it was the only sport he was good at. It was fun watching him play and enjoy it (I think that's why I didn't take any pics, I was too busy watching him enjoy himself).

No comments: