Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthday Food

Rylee's birthday this year was all about the food...a lot of things are with this girl, you would never know to look at her though.

She wanted her usual birthday breakfast of German pancakes and orange julius.



For lunch I picked up a pizza for her lunch group:


She had a girls basketball game to cheer at and they performed at half time as well. A friend made these cute cupcakes (I told her anything fun and colorful like Rylee) and I took them to the game for all the cheer leaders, student body officers, and some more of her friends. After they performed everyone sang to her and even though she acted embarrassed I know she wasn't really, that girl does not get embarrassed she is so secure in who she is (1 of my favorite things about her).


I had to include 1 cheer picture, she loves cheering!


For dinner she wanted tacos. So we had lots of family over to help us eat yummy tacos, rice, and chips & salsa.

No comments: