Thursday, April 12, 2012

Special Guests

We were lucky enough to spend a couple days with Brandon's wife, Ann, and daughter, Kaienta. We have not seen Ann since Brandon died over 6 years ago and it has been a year and a half since Kaienta visited, so it was awesome! We went to lunch at Training Table and shopping at D.I. Then we had dinner at my parents and just hung out. On their way out of town they stopped by so Mike could make them breakfast. It was so fun to catch up a little and just be around them.


Kaienta got a BLT at lunch...I am not sure there was enough bacon on the sandwich.


I liked this picture of my parents with Ann and Kaienta. Kaienta looks so much like her mom and has a lot of the same mannerisms, but I also see a lot of Brandon when I watch her too.


Here they are enjoying our yummy breakfast. It was hard to say good bye, not knowing when we will see them again.

No comments: