Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rylee is a WX Cheerleader!

Rylee had tryouts for her high school cheer squad the week before spring break. They had 2 days of clinics where they learned a difficult dance, the WX fight song, and did some jumps and tumbling. She practiced extra with her current coach and the other girls from her jr high squad trying out. She also had a number of big assignments and tests that week. I don't think she got more than 6 hours of sleep each night that week. But her hard work and dedication paid off: she made the team! She is so excited! Her high school has had very competitive teams the last few years and I think next year will be an incredible year for them. They have an awesome team! I think I am most excited to go to the football games as a family.

This was how they found out who made the team, Rylee was number 21!


Here is a picture of most the team doing funny poses. I know a good number of them and they are a great bunch of girls. They will have so much fun!


My beautiful cheerleader! I LOVE that smile! Way to go Ry, you are an amazing cheerleader and incredible girl. I am looking forward to watching you cheer and tumble and learn and advance more next year! Go Cats!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yay, Rylee!