Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Jenna's Little Accidents


Can you see the bump at the back of her head?

Another picture of the bump, sorry it's hard to see in a picture.

So a week ago Jenna was playing with her "boyfriend" Cooper or Coop as she calls him. (she use to call him Poocer) I heard a huge crash and then 2 screaming kids. I had to find the key to my bedroom since they had locked themselves in and then found them in my bathroom still screaming. Jenna likes to hang on the towel bar in there and it was lying on the floor. This time she decided to hang on it with Cooper. They weigh about 60 pounds between them and it must have been too much for the bar. Jenna hit her head on the tile floor and had a golfball size bump on the back of her little head. I called the Dr and they said if she didn't lose conciousness and wasn't throwing up and acting strange to just ice it, give her motrin and watch her. If anything changed they said go immediatley to the emergency room. Luckily within 15 minutes she was running around, playing like normal. She still has a little bump, but seems fine. The story gets even better. Yesterday I had Cooper and his sister Savannah here and Cooper hit Jenna in the nose with a toy and she had a major bloody nose. It wash gushing and I started getting scared when I couldn't get it to stop. It did stop and as usual she was fine and playing again within minutes. She and Cooper are both crazy, fun little monsters. I love them both, but I don't know if they should play together anytime soon for Jenna's sake. (Just kidding Katie!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry! I can't believe the trouble those two can get into:)