Monday, May 29, 2006

North Carolina



Here are a few pictures of our fun in North Carolina. We were busy helping my mom get ready for Devin & Karissa's openhouse and lots of family was in town, but we did have some time to do a few fun things. My parents have a nice big yard and Rylee discovered this tree that was perfect for climbing. Jenna loved the birds and squirrels that would eat on the deck. I love this picture of her watching the squirrels so intently. She kept calling them "the big mouse". We saw some squirrels at the park too and she told my mom she had to buy one of those. One day we went to a really fun children's musem. The girls had a blast there. I think the picture of them on the alligator is great! At the museum they had a beanstalk (from Jack & the Beanstalk) that was 2 stories high to climb. The lady said parents could climb too because it could hold up to 1000 pounds per leaf. Well, I decided to join my girls and climb. Big mistake. Even though it could hold enough it wasn't quite big enough in a few spots. I had to turn and twist and crawl. I probably looked like an idiot. It was pretty funny once I made it up. It was a really fun museum and we pretty much had the whole place to ourselves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a good mom to climb the beanstalk! You are so awesome with your kids- I love that Jenna called them the big mouse:))