Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Rylee, The Gymnast


TA_DA!

Her "Vault"

Oh, No!

On the balance beam.

Tuesday evening Rylee had her gymanstics show. They perform 1 routine in each of 5 areas (bars, balance beam, the floor, trampoline, and vault). She did really good except trying to dismount from the beam. She was trying a round off and is not sure what happened. I was just glad she didn't get hurt (I think her ego was a little bruised though). Her favorite is the bars and I videod her on that, but I have to figure out how to put it on the blog. Anyway, she loves gymnastics and is doing really good. She started at level A. They moved her to level B after 1 month and now 2 months later she is advancing again to level C. She is definitley built for it, I only wish I would have put her in sooner.

No comments: